Featured
Short Poem On Dreams In English
Short Poem On Dreams In English. I want to see my country in harmony and peace. Hope these poem will win your heart.

In idle dreams of long ago, i imagined my true love; A bird cannot fly if the wings of it are damaged or broken. I dream of a world of happiness, where there is no sight of selfishness.
A Love That Is, Or Is To Be.
I dream of a world of happiness, where there is no sight of selfishness. Dreams are hope to a lot of us. They say a few words can sum up the wisdom of a thousand and a short poem can do just that.
With Death Being The Only Certainty Of Life, Life Is Just A Bit Too Short For Regrets.
In all chaotic beauty lies a wounded work of art. To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour. I dream of a world of kindness, where people know the value of love is priceless.
Query To Solve* How To Become Succesful.* How To Become Peaceful.* What To Do To Become Happy.* How To Become Happy.* How To Live.* How To Be Happy.* How To.
In idle dreams of long ago, i imagined my true love; A short poem is a stylistic choice if you want to make your. Where sisters dwell and brothers meet, quarrels should never come.
The Presence Of A Love That Was.
Beautiful but torn, wreaking havoc on my heart. Camouflaged by insecurities, blinded by it all. For every sun raise thus the sun shall warm a heart with respect the more one dream of respect the more the family will sparkle in the sky just to feel the sun is like being touch by a rose that been touch with respect every moment that one look to the sky for one will see.
I Love The Way You Sit There And Barely Notice Me At All.
I dream of a world of harmony, where people live together without the thought of money. Dream after dream for a heart wish for respect. Crime creates tension in society and creates obstacles in the growth of any country.
Comments
Post a Comment